Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Day 2635 - Legion Day 635

With a bit of practice, or rather, with a lot of repeat attempts, I got the final achievement toy from Darkmoon Faire.  There are two more achievements left, but one of them awards a limited use item, and the other one has a cannon that's not a toy.  Guess I'll be going for the cannon.

I got through the Pandaria cooking school with a bit of help from the auction house.  Now I just need 37 more Ironpaw Token to get the Nomi toy.  I'm kind of debating on whether to do the long grinding dailies to get him to master chef, but I'm probably just going to stop once I go the toy.

Someone was going around my neighborhood and removing catalytic converter from Prius.  My car was relieved of that device.  It'll cost me quite a bit of money to get it repaired.

123/81/74 96 mg/DL 240.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment