Monday, February 18, 2019

Day 2888 - Battle for Azeroth Day 186

Arathi highland is now in Alliance control, so I now have additional daily quests to run on the Paladin in her quest to get 750 service medals.  That's 5 more dailies plus whenever the faction incursion.  At this rate, I might get to the count by next week.

I'm also farming as many of my 110+ characters through the holiday event to get the rocket mount.  Seeing that it's one of the lowest drop rate mount in the game, I don't have high hope.

I actually got the horde Demon Hunter above 110 via pet battles, so now her holiday dungeon run can potentially drop the rocket mount.

Finally before I call it a night, I decided to run the weekly run of Karazhan.  And the Monk came through again with Midnight.  Only took 160 attempts by rarity.  Here's what she looks like in Borus harbor district.

Now I have almost no reason to go back there.

128/86/68 96 mg/DL 247.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment