Monday, April 22, 2019

Day 2951 - Battle for Azeroth Day 249

I realize that the Paladin have actually unlock the skipping quest on two different difficulties in The Nighthold, giving her 2 attempts per week to get the attempt through.  I should also go and use that slot to give my other character to unlock as well, starting next week.

I spend quite a bit of gold getting the Death Knight through her Blacksmith profession to maximum skill level.  Afterward, I decided to at least look at what the patch 8.1.5 profession quest looks like beyond Engineering (which the Paladin already complete).  Blacksmith is for the most part rather simple.  Tailoring and Enchanting (I have 4 characters with this profession) looks to be on-par with the difficulty as well.  Thus far, I've completed the quests for Engineering, Blacksmith, Tailor, Enchanting and Inscription.  Of the professional tool, only Engineering is done and I hardly ever use that.  I'll be hard press to go and finish the other tools, seeing that they need heroic end of dungeon material to build.

135/98/65 98 mg/DL 248.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment