Friday, June 28, 2019

Day 3017 - Battle for Azeroth Day 315

I spend a bit more time in Mechagon, trying to find all of the quests available, as they don't automatically show up on the big map.  I also start doing a concerted effort on taming the wild pets on the new zones.  The previous day I got all but one of the rare pet in Nazjatar.  I quickly managed to get most of the pets except the really rare of Mechagon.

After circling the whole beach of the island, knocking off the pet that the rare one shared the spawn with, I finally managed to get the achievement done.  With that out of the way, I went back and finished up Nazjatar and managed to find the rare crab pet.

After doing all of that, I'm now back in the top 50 in warcraftpets.com.  I won't be there for long as there are plenty of other people more dedicated than me doing this.

100/71/63 94 mg/DL 251.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment