Thursday, September 26, 2019

Day 3106 - Battle for Azeroth Day 404

I learned that the quest token to advance both the NPC and reputation of the new Bee faction is in fact both tradable and purchasable from Auction House.  After that, I went ahead and get all of my characters attuned to the faction and cycle them through the daily boss Honey Smasher.  With all of their drops mailed to my human Paladin main, she was able to get comfortable to Friendly with the faction.  The NPC is still in phase one, so that's that.  I also managed to download a mod that allow me to build up a farming pathing map with Routes which also makes farming Thin Jelly easier.  And finally I decided to do the majority of farming with the Druid, since she can farm and fly at the same time.

141/95/63 88 mg/DL 249.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment