Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Day 3202 - Battle for Azeroth Day 500

I was having problem with getting one of the ingredient for the leatherworker Tools of the Trade item.  It turns out that Rezan from one of the dungeon in normal mode can drop it, and my characters are well geared enough to solo it.  And I found another world quest mob to drop the necessary component for the hunter.  And after a bit of dungeon runs, and I got both mallet made.  It gave me a reusable drum item.

As it turns out, I never finished the Tool of the Trade quest, and I'm missing quite a bit of world elite mob material as well as 2 dungeon run on the blacksmith Death Knight.  Fortunately the world elite mob is one mob in Silithus near the portal, and the DK is more than capable of tanking the dungeons needed for the material.  Now I am finished with all of these profession quests.

132/90/71 103 mg/DL 251.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment