Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 3303 - Battle for Azeroth Day 601

Once again, the gear from the weekly box is good for offspec, this time Holy spec.  After getting the cloak upgraded to 62 corruption resistance, thus enabling more corrupted gears to be equipped, I tried for the first time doing the 5 mask full clear of Stormwind.  I kinda messed up doing the Mage District as I didn't quite have a handle on the madness effects there.  But after using one orb there, I was able to clear it nicely.  Trade District was a breeze by comparison and I got a couple of easy break in Oldtown.  After finishing up the Dwarven District, I have one orb left to deal with the final boss.  Unfortunately, I didn't do quite as well as I had hope and have to used up the extra life of sanity to finish her.  Achievement is an achievement, and I got the mount out of the achievement.


I also got a iLevel 470 with middling corruption effect out of it.  Since I can only get 3 pieces of gears using masks, I'll concentrate doing the other 2 runs with just 4 masks and concentrate on getting momentos.

141/101/69 92 mg/Dl 249.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment