Friday, July 10, 2020

Day 3388 - Battle for Azeroth Day 686

Day 18 of Rustfeather Farm, and on the last character of the day, I got the mount to drop on the Troll hunter.  I figure it to be about 320 attempts.



Now onto the Arachnoid Harvester.  After sending all 17 of my level 120s to the Harvester, I noticed that the Troll Hunter has warmode on.  No wonder I cannot get the third tag on Rustfeather in the morning.  Oh well, she still managed to get the mount for me.

I only managed to get the Shadow Priest her cloak upgrade run, did both 4 and 3 masks.  With using the healing and defense potion correctly, I was able to complete this week's relatively easy madness handicap.  After that, I ran Kings' Rest 4 times.  Twice as a healer in Mythic Plus, twice as dps, and I even drag the Demon Hunter there as a tank.  69 attempts.

144/98/58 94 mg/DL 250.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment