Monday, August 3, 2020

Day 3411 - Battle for Azeroth Day 709

After many runs of Horrific Vision of lesser difficulty, the Worgen Druid managed to buy her Twilight Devastation 3 replacing the TD2 glove.  Afterward, I went out on this character to Heroic Emerald Nightmare and actually got the rare leather shoulder.  Here's what my Demon Hunter looks like wearing it.

I ended the night doing additional Ravenholdt reputation.  After about 90 minutes of killing Syndicate Harvester in the Warfront version of Arathi Highland, I hit Revered reputation with that faction.  Onto the next and mind numbing part of the grind, the Heavy Junkbox pickpocketing.  This is the reason why I decide to do the grind using Rogue.  I got my pickpocket macro ready and went on my way.  At the end of the evening, I'm 5444/21000 to towards exalted and going to the Pirate grind for the Goblin cities' reputation.

141/99/65 93 mg/DL 250lb

No comments:

Post a Comment