Monday, September 28, 2020

Day 3424 - Battle for Azeroth Day 722

 After clearing up some Mechagon reputation dailies, I went about doing the Tortollan emissary that rewards either rings or trinket.  One character actually got an upgrade on one spec.

I was able to get one of my former guildmate that I've still kept in touch into the Heroic N'Zoth, and got her the Ahead of the Curve achievement and the mount.

Finally, I noticed that I actually stop doing the Brawler's Guild for this expansion as soon as I got Bruce, the mount.  I don't understand why I stopped doing them, but now at the end of the expansion, my gear is significantly better than what the challenges were designed for.  I managed to get Rank 8 Brawler, and then just spend a bit of time doing random challenges until I also finished off Deck Your Collection (Season 2) that rewards an extra shirt.  And I got the final Brawler Rumble done, after I noticed what was required.  This is what the shirt looks like.


144/97/60 98 mg/DL 250.8lb


No comments:

Post a Comment