Thursday, October 22, 2020

Day 3448 - Battle for Azeroth Day 746

I went to the dentist for a small filling.  After they took x-ray picture of tooth in question, the order changed to a root canal.  I'm not exactly thrilled about this, and I'll have to go back in 2 weeks to get permanent crown, while working with a temporary one for now.

I'm poor again in World of Warcraft after spending 3.57 million gold on Shackled Ur'zul.  This is by far the most expensive mount I've bought since start keeping books on Tradeskill Master, beating out only by Mighty Caravan Brutosaur from the start of BFA.  Here's a running list of expensive mount I've bought:

Mighty Caravan Brutosaur 5 million

Shackled Ur'zul 3.57 million

Solar Spirehawk 2.94 million

Swift Shorestrider 2.5 million

Son of Galleon 1.269 million

Cobalt Primordial Direhorn 1.097 million

I'm going into Shadowland with less than 500k gold.

Here's what the mount looks like:


138/102/62 100 mg/DL 250.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment