Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Day 4280 - Dragonflight Day 130

While doing the reset day of picking up the weekly reputation quest as well as finishing up the weekly profession ordering quest, the Shaman hits level 70.  I've got quite a 3 character hitting 70 this past week, so I got a sense of what to do.  Step 1, pick up all of the reputation unlock gear to help out on gear score.  Step 2, buy some trinket/rings/necklace to boos up the gear score.  Step 3, startup a Ruby Life Pool group to get a mythic key.  I wasn't able to get a healer, so I decided to heal in my very poorly geared state.  I was able to finish it and got a shield that cannot be upgraded, but still worth the run.  Once I got a mythic key (Shadowmoon Burial Ground), I set it up and immediately pick up a full group that ran the instance very fast.  Since that group was only interested in farming valor points it went very fast and someone traded me a caster staff.  By the end of the night, I've finished the world boss (necklace), weekly reputation event (no gear), the hunt, and Dragonbane invasion.  I also finish running the weekly event (Wrath timewalking) and from there a very good trinket.  At the end of the night, iLevel 360 and I should be able to advance that gearing relatively quickly.

142/99/72 96 mg/DL 265.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment