Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Day 4323 - Dragonflight Day 173

It's the last day of the raid week, and I tried to get my own key done.  Unfortunately we had a 'healer' that quit on the first pull, wasting everyone's time.  I still got my +10 done by doing someone else's key.  Afterward, I got the rest of the weekly reputation quest on those that still haven't finished yet.

All the while the no longer available mount from Glory of The Raider came on the BMAH.  Since there's literally only 1 auctioneer in this expansion that can take the bid (other than the emergency beacon), I had an idea on who's bidding against me.  Still, I spend 7.89 million gold.  Towards the end of the bidding process, I was running into gold cap while trying to get gold from the mailbox.  Oh well, a mount is a mount.


138/97/69 95 mg/DL 263lb

No comments:

Post a Comment