Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 791 - Mists of Pandaria Day 14

Thus ends the second week of Pandaria expansion.  It's only today that I actually start doing the various daily quests of the factions on this new continent.  Wow, there are a whole ton of daily quests.  So many that I only managed to squeeze in two heroic dungeon runs.  I was a bit apprehensive when Blizzard do away with tabard honor grind system of the previous two expansion.  But with this system, if a player does not want to dungeon grind, they can still get all of the valor point they want, and a whole lot of money by just doing the daily quests.  Best of all, the daily quests are in chunks that can be stop and start, unlike a dungeon crawl.

I did Tillers, Anglers, Golden Lotus and Cloud Serpent.  In all, 25 daily quests.  I could have done more, but I have sleep.

115/83/56 101 mg/DL 170.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment