Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 844 - Mists of Pandarian Day 65

I did a rough calculation, with the new revered commendations addition, I can really sped up the reputation grind on most of my characters. On my main, I'm currently revered or exalted with Angler, Tillers, Cloud Serpent, Golden Lotus, Klaxxi. Of which, I need to concentrate my Death Knight on Klaxxi for the blacksmith plans. All of the characters still need to go through Golden Lotus threshold, which thankfully is less painful now that all their reputation are double. Shado-pan and August Celestials doesn't appear to be as mind numbing as Golden Lotus, and I'm working on those on my main.

 The latest Dresden Files novel Cold Days downloaded to my Kindle yesterday.  I managed to get a couple of chapters in before heading to bed.  I finished the rest of it today.  I'll be re-reading it a couple of more times in the coming days.  It's quit good.

 117/75/61 80 mg/DL 173.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment