Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 925 - Mists of Pandarian Day 146

As the week draws to a close, most of my toons have gotten through LFR where they can pick up gears. I started to do other old world content, starting with my monk trying to go through Black Temple. For the most part, it was easy, albeit, the mechanic of Reliquary of Souls escapes me until much much later.  It was pretty much smooth sailing until I hit the Illidari Council fight.  After a couple of wipes, I stop and let my rogue have another run at it.  Both of them are leather armor wearer, and there's a nice head piece for transmogrification that I want them to have.

My rogue basically hit a wall on the Roliquary of Souls fight until I read the mechanics of the fight again, and discovered that I was killing myself.  After correcting that, I went to sleep.  I was also able to finish the Council fight with the rogue, but got stucked at Illidan fight phase 2.  After many attempts, I give up and went  to sleep.

106/67/53 92 mg/DL 176.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment