Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 933 - End of Week 131


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












02-24-2013 Front
02-24-2013 Side












Another week, and another sets of old raid instances to try out.  This week, I'm doing tier 5 for 3 of my characters, Shadow Priest, Warlock and Rogue on Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep.  Other than my priest learning the mechanics of Tempest Keep (especially the robot Void Reaver and its immunity to pretty much her main weapon), that instances only have 2 boss whose set token loot I'm interested in.  Fortunately for me, all 3 of the toons I send got theirs.

Serpentshrine Cavern have a different problem.  of the 3 boss that drops tier token, one of them is relatively easy Leotheras the Blind.  Pretty much just straight up fight, ignoring all of his mechanics.  Fathom-Lord Karathress has an ability that pretty much kills mana users (of which warlock and priest are) and requires a bit more finesses on my part.  The rogue can just burn him down without much problem.  The leg token for her class didn't drop.

Lady Vashj, the end boss deserves her own special mention.  I haven't gotten her down yet.  Still working on the mechanics, but I should get it solved by next weekend.

--  Correction.  On my last attempt of the night, after my original post, I got her down on the rogue.  So the rogue only have Fathom-Lord left next week to complete Tier 5 transmute set look.

127/96/77 95 mg/DL 176.8lb
Week to Week -0.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment