Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 984 - Mists of Pandarian Day 205

New raid week, and new content.  The last stage of the Throne of Thunder openned up today, and my shadow priest is the sacrificial lamb to test out the water.  As it turns out, when she landed inside the raid instance, the raid have just cleared the second boss, leading to the final encounter.  I gave it 4 tries before I retired Fidie for the evening.  Poor Fidie didn't get anything other than repair bill.

I've decided not to rush everyone through the final instance, instead, getting them to the instance where they're most deficient.  Thus, I queue up my druid to go to the Forgotten Depth.  Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view) I got there right as they've finish the second boss.  Since the loot I needed is from the final boss (I desperately need to replace the chest piece), I was ok with this developement.

And as luck has it, I got the Tier 15 chest piece.  Just one more Tier 15 piece and I'll have the 4 piece bonus.

121/78/62 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment