Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 985 - Mists of Pandarian Day 206

Today is Tank's day...  Monk and Paladin's day to try to get loot.  I lined up my papadin to go to the Forgotten Depth to try to get her the tanking shield.  Nope, no loot.  I send my monk through the Troll part of the instance.  Didn't get the staff, but did pick up a weird trinket that randomly summon gnomes to fight with you.

I managed to take my mage through the Troll raid instance.  I was trying to get the staff from the second boss, didn't get it.  But I did get the wand that's actually better suited for my spec.  Unfortunately, I've already dis-enchanted the offhand I had.  So I have to buy a rare fan and let my scribe to make the epic fan.  Still, it's better than what I have with the sha-touched staff.

120/74/56 84 mg/DL 179.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment