Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 1047 - Mists of Pandarian Day 268

I went off to Disneyland this morning with the aim of just walking around and do some shopping. Didn't get anything, but I did managed to get lots of walking done. I had lunch at Cathay Circle again, and the menu is a bit different from Dinner. I had salmon.

Salmon with Avocado
Despite this, I still managed to put 4 toons through LFR.  The mage is wearing a new robe, the priest finally got a tier piece (a robe).  My paladin continue her problem of getting repeat gears, and got her third trinket that she's not using.  Finally, my hunter got enough valor point to buy a new neck piece, and got the cross bow to complete all of the range weapon from this raid.  It doesn't shoot lightning, but I was tired of how the gun sound.

114/74/54 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment