Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 1147 - Mists of Pandarian Day 368

It's a bad sign that my Balance Druid have more health than the tank in LFR.  It's also equally bad sign that BOTH tanks in the LFR are using Timeless Isle gears (the iLevel 496 version) minus enchant and gem and using iLevel 476 weapons.  Many many wipes later, my druid got out with a new necklace and ring.  My Shadow Priest fared better with a new robe and new necklace.

Due to shortage of time, I signed up my Death Knight as a tank.  The first sign of trouble is that I got in right at the first boss.  We haven't wiped yet and already one of the tank quit.  After 2 wipe on the very simple first boss, I had to endure 2 more wipe with a new co-tank that at least gemmed and enchanted his gear.  Unfortunately for me, this is his first time in the instance, so I had to patiently walk him through everything.  My repair bill for the night is well above 300g, but I did get a new 2 handed weapon, so I can't complain too much.

125/82/65 93 mg/DL 182lb

No comments:

Post a Comment