Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1148 - Mists of Pandarian Day 369

The quality of LFR decreases along with the days of the week.  Yesterday was the last day of the previous week's LFR, and the quality really sucks.  I got on my Paladin to pick up some sundry pieces from the first LFR.  I should've notice the problem when the raid already wipe once to the first boss.  I stick around and after 2 wipes, got myself a tanking cloak.  That means the cloak I was wearing can be repurposed to DPS.  However, tried as we may, we simply cannot do the third boss.  People simply have no idea how to cleanse themselves of corruption.  After 3 wipes there, I opted to try another raid.  The next LFR I signed on does have the first boss, and we were able to down the boss, despite some really shoddy dpser pulling the boss prematurely.  The raid went downhills from there and I never even seen the third boss again.   I did get a tanking boot from the first boss, so the night isn't a total loss.

I was also able to get Burden of Eternity for me to create a tanking ring, and just for good measure, I created a dps trinket to go with my dps set.

131/73/61 96 mg/DL 182.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment