Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 1165 - Mists of Pandarian Day 386

I actually managed to get my warlock and druid through the LFR completely.  The druid managed to finally get a set head piece.  Unfortunately, that's after I used up a Burden of Eternity on a head piece.  Well, the set bonus outweigh the iLevel differences.

Since my warlock and mage does have more loot coins, I decided to use them in the weekly celestial bosses, and was able to win the normal iLevel leg set piece for both toons.  I also got my mage to finish the third wing of Siege LFR.  Finally, my druid can say goodbye to her heroic scenario staff with the same one that my warlock is using.  I change it to the simple druid stick in keeping with the rest of her outfit.

129/91/59 83 mg/DL 180.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment