Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 1505 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 94

My mage got into a good group in the morning.  The group managed to go all the way to the final boss, but we cannot finish him, and I have to eat lunch.  But prior to that, I managed to finally got the multistrike trinet off a bonus roll.  I also got a one handed and off hand combo.  It isn't better than what I have at this moment.  Perhaps when I fully upgrade it it may be better.  I can always hope.

In the afternoon, I spend about 8K of gold fully enchant and gem my druid's bear tank set.  I also sat down and try to figure out how to do bear tanking.  After a mock run through heroic instance, I got into a Flex 1-2 raid run.  Though my threat generation is a wee bit on the low side compare to my really overgeared co-tank, I think I didn't do that badly.  Bear tanking is actually somewhat easy.  Perhaps I need to watch some more video.

123/77/54 95 mg/DL 199lb

No comments:

Post a Comment