Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 1738 - Warlords of Draenor Day 189

Finishing up the rep grind for Council of Exarchs.  I went out to Stormshield and found that I actually didn't buy the reputation grind mount for another faction I was already exalted with (Arakkoa Outcasts).  Although the in-game display of mount total is somewhat misleading as it includes 3 mounts that as an Alliance, I cannot use (Horde motorcycle, and 2 Goblin trikes).  I should be able to hit that total with 2 more faction mounts.

The Sha'tari Defense rep is both easier and harder than any of the other factions.  I managed to grind from neutral to exalted in about 3 hours of play.  All I have to do is to form a grind group (my paladin being both human with 10% reputation boost and a tank help out a lot).  At Path of Glory, there are plenty of very fast respawned Iron Horde mobs.  3 hours later, I got my new mount, Armored Irontusk.  Unfortunately I'm still one mount short of 250.  Oh well, I still have one more faction to grind, the ironically named Steamwheedle Preservation Society.  That means lots and lots of Nagrand mob killing.

130/88/64 92 mg/DL 209.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment