Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 2061 - Warlords of Draenor Day 512

After finishing my Ulduar/Icecrown mount farming, I decided to do the next step in Fireland legendary staff quest chain.  I've already gotten past the initial quest token down.  The next step involves interacting with the boss in a very specific manner and to shave one week off the next step, not killing them.  One of the boss is simply very hard to do with just one character, so I ask a healer friend to fill in that step.  She was graciously enough do help me on three of my character that's up to that step in the quest chain.  My druid still have a week to go until we get to that step.  Still, I was able to get through the Delegation.  I can start the next quest token farming right away.

113/76/61 78 mg/DL 222.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment