Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 2066 - Warlords of Draenor Day 517

After I started doing pet battle a bit, it has become a nice time waster.  I'm taking a break from queuing up HFC for my alts and concentrating on getting a nice pet battle teams going.  Just doing the daily garrison quest yields 80 pet token that can be traded for useful toys.  My first goal is to get as many of the tier 1 pet as possible.  This is going to be expensive as I'm going to just buy the available tier 1 pet from auction house when I'm low on time.  My second goal is to farm for rare wild battle pet.  This will definitely take time.  First goal is Unborn Val'kyr.  Even before I started doing pet battle seriously, I had wanted it.  And I look at how difficult it is to farm it...

128/98/68 88 mg/DL 222.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment