Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 2509 - Legion Day 309

On the last day of the raid week, I finished up the weekly pet dungeon challenge.  Still no rare pet from Wailing Cavern yet, and I'm 2 weeks away from finishing up the Deadmines pets.

Just for the hell of it, I took the paladin (who is the highest geared character) and ran through Throne of Thunder on Heroic 25 difficulty.  There are still one shot mechanics (snails) in the raid instance, but the actual boss isn't too bad.  The only one that would've give me headache (the robot boss) I was able to completely by-pass it on the paladin.

Afterward, I decided to upgrade the weapons of most of my characters.  Hunter and Monk was able to complete their upgrade with ease, many of the other character are not as lucky.  Druid was lagging far behind because she has more weapons to upgrade than everyone else.

122/81/56 86 mg/DL 227lb

No comments:

Post a Comment