Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 2514 - End of Week 265

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












07-16-2017 Front
07-16-2017 Side












I have been waiting to get my Demon Hunter through Time Walk Black Temple ever since the concept was revealed for patch 7.2.5.  Now that it's finally here, I had to wait through various bugs in the implementation of the concept.  Throughout the week, the instance was plagued with bugs, as the instance is locked in Mythic method, thus preventing replacement players.  By the weekend, most of those bugs are worked out.

I signed up as a tank, not that I'm that familiar with tanking on Demon Hunter.  By the end of the first boss, I realized something that hadn't been an issue with tanking raid instance in a long time.  Most of the bosses on Black Temple are immune to taunt, thus making tank transition a bit of a hassle.  We also have to deal with the usual LFR immaturity and brain dead players that simply cannot follow instruction.  Without those impedement, the raid actually ran rather well, all things consider.  However, the last boss was a significantly more difficult than the rest of the instance.   But when it's done, I got the transmog weapon set I wanted, and all is well.



129/94/56 89 mg/DL 227lb
Week to Week 0lb

No comments:

Post a Comment