Saturday, October 7, 2017

Day 2596 - Legion Day 396

Going through all of my toons to the weekly sets of quest on Argus actually takes a bit of time.  There is the 3 invasion point plus one greater.  The greater one awards iLevel 930 gears, which is better than most of my gears.  Somewhere along the line, I've decided to start leveling my 2 alchemists' skill.  I should also take advantage of the Darkmoon Faire to level those skills as well...

Anyway, during all of this, I got into a group with a Youtube streamer's dungeon run, more or less to help her through her Death Knight's Order Hall campaign.  It's a bit weird looking at your own performance through someone else's point of view:  Hum.  Embedded video doesn't do timestamp.  Here's the link to where the dungeon run start.




138/92/70 90 mg/DL 213.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment