Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 2606 - Legion Day 406

Over the weekend, I decided to start the Higher Learning achievement.  For lore reason (and the ease of moving the character around), I park the mage in Dalaran in Northrend.  After 4 days of flying around, I read the last volume, and with it The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery.  In Legion, this book was made into a toy, thus saving me bag space.  It also allows all of my characters to go there.  It's useable in Dalaran of Broke Shores as well, though the Archmage isn't there to hand out Kirin Tor Familiar battle pet, which is the whole reason for this exercise.  Today also have the Squirt Team in the garrison that actually reward proper amount of pet battle experience.  2 battle and the pet is all leveled up.

The day's emissary quest is Army of the Light, which means that all of my characters gets to cycle through it to get their reputation.

120/79/67 85 mg/DL 231lb

No comments:

Post a Comment