Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 2717 -Legion Day 517

I literally spend most of the day doing invasion points, 48 runs.  3 for the weekly event, and before the night was over, did another round just for the hell of it.  I also finished up Darkshire quest on the 2 leveling Alliance characters before moving onward to Redridge Mountains.  Unfortunately the horde is also there in force.  This does get annoying.

I race change the Mage and Shadow Priest to Lightforge Draenei and Void Elf.  Before calling it a night, I realized that the LF Draenei have body marking that should have different transmog to show them off, especially the back.  Here's the mage's new look.



I choose the Robes of the Battleguard as that golden robe matches the golden marking of the LF Draenei.

151/91/58 84 mg/DL 234lb

No comments:

Post a Comment