Monday, August 6, 2018

Day 2695 - Legion Day 695

Continuing the leveling of Nightborne Warlock, finished up Stonetalon Mountain, Southern Barrens and Thousand Needles.  I haven't leveled through Thousand Needles since the original game, and the Cataclysm expansion flooded the entire canyon.  It was a somewhat change of pace having to boat around from quest area to quest area.

I think I did about 3/4 of Tanaris when I stopped, and was at level 58.  1.5 more level and I'm off to Northrend again.  This time I'll probably go to the Eastern part of that continent first.

Oh, they put out a new toy from Darkmoon Faire.  Hot Buttered Popcorn from the food vendor/quest giver.  I'll be sure to get it when we're about to clear a boss for the first time.

138/87/67 85 mg/DL 237.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment