Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Day 2704 - Battle for Azeroth Day 2

I spend a bit less time doing Warcraft on day 2 of the expansion.  I did finish up Drustvar zone as well as getting the exploration achievement.  Both are necessary for the eventual flying.  After hitting that and doing the zone ending dungeon run, I went ahead and did the Alliance War Campaign to establish a beachhead on the Horde continent, at which point, I hit level 115.

Since there's absolutely no discount for buying the gold sink mount, I went ahead and just buy the auction house mount as well as the 100k pet.  I also got the chicken that can be had if you have 1 million gold on the inventory.  That pet is slightly bugged as Alliance character can't seem to summon it.

Here's what the gold sink mount looks like


132/93/59 99 mg/DL 237.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment