Monday, November 5, 2018

Day 2785 - Battle for Azeroth Day 83

I ran as much of the Arathi Highland rares run as I can and got 5 pieces of armor, which is almost a new record for that.  After I got enough gears through World Quest, I queue up LFR in between Weekly Heroic Island Expedition grind.  I picked up 3 more pieces of gear including a bow.  This character's gear acquisition is going rather well.

And the next character to be leveled is of course Rogue.  Already go to 112 by just doing the flight point acquisition, treasure box and herbalism.  I also did the first leg of the War Campaign, and I took the opportunity to get all of the flight point.  Perhaps I should do this at 118 as the 120 guards saw right through Rogue's stealth (she was only 111 at the time).

139/93/65 91 mg/DL 243.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment