Monday, November 19, 2018

Day 2799 - Battle for Azeroth Day 97

After marathoning Hunter and Rogue through Island Expedition leveling, I decided to take a small break.  Instead, I decided to finished up as much War Campaign on all of the 120s.  The 2 newest 120s, Hunter and Rogue haven't gotten their 7th Legion reputation up to revered yet, so they cannot finish the current content yet.  The rest of the 120s can and I got 3 of them done (Druid, Priest and Warlock).  I ran out of time to do Mage and Death Knight, but it should be quick later on.

I also found out that Freehold's flight point does not require quest to unlock so I ran all of the characters through to get it.  When patch 8.1 hits in 3 weeks, this running around to acquire flight point should be a thing of the past.

128/98/62 103 mg/DL 245.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment