Friday, December 14, 2018

Day 2823 - Battle for Azeroth Day 121

I spend the better part of the day running all of the 120s through Darkshore to get pets/toy/mount.  Still no mount, but I have gotten all of the pets and one toy remain.  In 3 weeks, the mobs will get reset and I'll get another shot.

The Incursion has started.  I tried with an alt with Warmode turn on.  Pretty much the first and the last time I'm doing that for any of the character.  Sure it got the bonus experience, but the gankfest that's there is simply a waste of time.  Some of my characters got good loot out of the Incursion box.

Closing out the night, Rogue started doing Island Expedition for the weekly bonus and got 2 pets plus a transmog item.  One of the pet is an 8.1 new ones, so I'm happy with that result.

130/91/66 96 mg/DL 244.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment