Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 2828 - Battle for Azeroth Day 126

New raid week, but guild is still on holiday hiatus.  When I got online, I only have a little over 75 minutes of incursion at Drustvar, which also happens to be the daily emissary.  Still I was able to push about 5 lesser geared characters through.

Just for the heck of it, I also went ahead and did the Christmas event for 10 characters in Hillsbrad Foothills.  Nothing too spectacular. 

Since Alliance have now taken over control over Darkshore, I went ahead and cycle all of my character at the new World Boss.  Only the Warrior got any gears.

The rest of Darkshore rares are also up, and in cycling through them, I got 1 mount, 2 toys and an egg waiting to be hatch for a battle pet.  In all, a very productive session.

130/95/75 85 mg/DL 243.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment