Monday, July 1, 2019

Day 3020 - Battle for Azeroth Day 318

The emissary is for the Tortillions, and for a change, they're geographically compact, so I was able to run all 13 characters through them on their own continent.  I also went ahead and unlock the Horde Death Knight's entrance to Nazjatar and Mechagon.  Albeit, I'll be spending a whole lot less time there than my Alliance counterpart.

While doing all of these, Mechagon on the previous day had spawn the weapon workshop which allows anyone to pick up antigravity pack, which is basically 20 minutes worth of flying while in Mechagon island.  I was able to get onto a farming group that took advantage of this.

The spawn of the day is for the digger, which is far less useful.  Just the same, I went ahead and finished up the fishing quests there, and looking forward to getting the fishing goggle for the purpose of getting the rare fish.

130/90/54 82 mg/DL 250.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment