Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Day 3036 - Battle for Azeroth Day 334

We went into Heroic Eternal Palace straight away, and we didn't have nearly as much problem as last week's attempt at the first boss.  Most of the fight requires about 2 wipes to get through.  I got shoulder, which I cannot fully utilized yet.  We got through the first half of the raid done.

I got an iLevel 435 boot out of the weekly chest, as I've only done M+6 last week.  I'll need complete M+7 ontime to get the next level of essences.  I did pick up an BoE bracer off trash mob in the Eternal Palace, which is better than what I'm currently using.

While going through the raid, I noticed there are 3 wild battle pets I can pick up.  And during the runback from Blackwater Behemoth to Lady Ashvane, I managed to pick up all of them.

I did managed to finished an M+7, albeit, not on time.  I'll need to do that later.

131/84/61 88 mg/DL 249.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment