Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Day 3146 - Battle for Azeroth Day 444

The 15th Warcraft Anniversary event came to town, so naturally I tried to queue up to the big event, the Remembrance Raid Boss from Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Liche King and Cataclysm.  Blizzard learn their lesson from the fiasco that was the scaled Molten Core even that rewarded Core Hound mount (you have to do the whole raid instance) and only have to fight select bosses from each era and just a part of their mechanics.  Some of the mechanics are more annoying than others, but they're not impossible.

Here's what the Paladin looks like with the new Deathwing Mount.

The old school battleground on the other hand is going to be a total time sink.  The 2 battles I join on the Alliance side was already well on its way to being lost, and I can't even do the turn in quests to get credits.  I had a better go at it on the Horde side, and I'll probably queue there.

126/96/62 92 mg/DL 250.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment