Thursday, November 7, 2019

Day 3147 - Battle for Azeroth Day 445

Spend the night getting into old Alterac Valley battleground.  The key is not to win the game but be in the front line getting the enemy armor scrap and turning them in.  20 armor scrap is 1 timewarped badge.  You get 10 badges for winning, so that's not an ideal method of acquiring the timewarped badge for the purpose of the achievement.

After about 4 hours of grinding, I got the achievement.  It took until the next day that I realized the mount was place in my bag.  Here's what it looks like.

Well, that's another one of the anniversary item off my list.

I'm thinking about moving the Ku'Tiras druid from Gnomeregan off to Outland pet battle.  She certaintly have the flight ability and I can move the Dark Iron Paladin to Gnomeregan instead.

137/92/61 90 mg/DL 251.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment