Thursday, March 12, 2020

Day 3270 - Battle for Azeroth Day 568

I actually managed to go and tanked Junkyard +11.  Much easier when everyone actually follows the instruction.  I was wearing my Horrific Vision dps tanking set and I did fine.  After doing Freehold on 2 different Mythic difficulty, I went ahead and catched up with the last 2 single masks, which are the hard one.  The first one I tried is the Long Night, which reduced the sanity by 50%.  Oddly, I was geared enough to not require full restoration of sanity when I reach the final boss and I only put it down to speed up the fight.  The Daredevil mask increases sanity damage by 400%.  Much easier than Long Night, and was able to do most of it without full restoration.  With that out of the way, I should contemplate 2-3 masks next.

133/91/65 99 mg/DL 251.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment