Friday, March 13, 2020

Day 3271 - Battle for Azeroth Day 569

The pug group that I run the raid with have decided to run Heroic.  The group managed to get all of the previous boss we did last week.  We spend the rest of the night working on Vexiona, which doesn't have any new mechanics, but does have quite a bit of mechanics and dps check.  We managed to get to the final phase, and should get her down on Saturday.

I did get a direct upgraded trinket without bonus roll off Xanesh, which should help out on my future runs in Horrific Vision.  I tried doing a 3 mask run of Horrific Vision, and all was going well until I got punted into unintended packs of mobs in the Drag.  I'll be holding off on doing them as Blizzard have changed how the gears that can drop from doing the vision will be guarantee to have corruption effect.  I'll still do the cloak upgrade, but that's for another time.

And I managed to finish the Titan Research on the Paladin.  Next stop is the backpack transmog.

140/85/74 96 mg/DL 253.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment