Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 3501 - Shadowlands Day 22

On the reset day, my character managed to hit the 'revered' state with the Maw NPC.  I did a couple of upgrades and did one wing of Torghast in group.  Blizzard made some adjustment to make soloing the top level extremely difficult with the current gear.  Afterward, I did the World Boss to get the 2 renow for my covenant done, which starts the next campaign storyline.  Strangely enough, I also hit friendly status with Court of the Night, the extra Ardenweald faction that allows me to buy a couple of pets.  While in Ardenweald, I finished up the Star Lake Amphitheater achievement that allows me to buy the Moth mount for 5k anima.  I'm still debating on doing that.

The weekly event is for a piece of heroic raid gear from doing 4 Mythic dungeon.  I'm already doing way more than that, so I'll be queueing up soonish.  Weekly chest doesn't have anything I'm critically short on yet, and I may just go ahead and make the second best Legendary for me for the time being.

142/98/65 95 mg/DL 251.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment