Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Day 4762 - Dragonflight Day 562

The horde hunter got to level 70 with just doing daily dungeons/scenario and raid.  Each raid boss down gave the cloak additional xp boost.  Albeit at the end it's kind of a moot point.  The Hunter ended with 513% bonus xp.  On the Paladin side, I spend the day finishing up Krasarang Wilds (with Landfall campaign) and Dread Wastes.  Only Townlong Steppes campaign remain (I've already complete the Townlong zone achievement already by doing 3 of the rares there already).  Dread Waste gave me an interesting looking weapons enchant visual.

It would appear that I'll need to level up one of each class just to buy the Remix recolor of Trading Post weapons/armor ensemble.  By just getting to level 15, my temporary Demon Hunter was able to buy the weapon set.  I'll need to earn another 4k bronze to buy the armor.

And I found out that's not necessary.  I can buy all of the ensemble, just take a bit of effort to track.

144/97/74 100 mg/DL 268.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment