Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 493 - Galaxy Nexus

Well, today is the day Verizon releases Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE version.  Naturally I went and replace my original Droid with this new phone.  What was surprising is that there was a line when we got to the store early:

Something I've never seen at an Android phone event.

We got the phone, and decided to drive down to San Gabriel to pick up some belt holsters for these phone.  San Gabriel also has Noodle King where we had lunch:

The first picture was the last picture taken by the old phone, and the picture of the noodle and fried tofu is taken with the new phone.  Mind you, I only drank some of the noodle soup.

We spend the afternoon going to and back from Rose Hills.  The oil tanker explosion near Monte Bello really messed up the traffic there.  I fear that in the future, I'll have to take really long way around it.

117/75/67 168.2lb 75 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment