Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 758 - Warcraft Patch 5.0.4 Day 11

Today is yet another fix the UI day.  I finally decided to break out the combat log window to be visible all the time.  I also arrange it so that Grid frames are finally align correctly.  Now I also have to fix autobar on some of the classes.

I ran LFR with my shadow priest and druid.  Some of the raids are utterly terrible.  My severely under geared balance druid managed to came in second in damage in the final boss fight.  This is not good.  Loot wise, mostly bag, except my druid finally also got Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time.  My second character to get this loot.  I also decided to switch out Glyph of Star.  While it may look pretty, I just cannot tell at a glance whether I'm in the correct form to do damage or not.

119/85/75 107mg/DL 167.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment