Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 777 - Mists of Pandaria Day 1

Day one of the new expansion.  I can't access the new content yet.  My collector's edition box set is currently out on delivery.  Hopefully by the time I get home, it'll be waiting for me.  Well, that's not happening, package now will show up sometimes tomorrow.  Guess I'll be queueing up all of the daily quests today, as my character cannot advance until I get my package and the license key.  Amazon really screwed this one up.

Took this picture of a cute dog outside of Starbuck when I had my lunch yesterday.  The owner of Lulu ask us to look after her while he went inside to get his coffee.  I must say this is the best dog picture I've ever taken with this phone (which indicates my sad skill at taking picture).


122/77/55 105mg/DL 170.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment