Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 769 - Warcraft Patch 5.0.5 Day 7

The Fall of Theramore scenario went live one day ahead of schedule.  Getting into the scenario isn't hard, provided that you get a group and queue up.  Queuing up without a group will take forever, so spamming in the trade/LFG channel works quit well.  You'd be surprise at the speed in which I can get a 3 person group going.  As it stand right now, the scenario isn't tuned for level 85 players, so for geared character, it's a breeze.  Having healer and tank definitely helps (the first two times I went through as a tank, and that works well enough).  The only piece of loot I got was a healer staff, ironically for my warlock who already have a LFR staff from Madness of Deathwing.  My shadow priest really could use that staff, but alas, no such luck.

 128/72/57 98 mg/DL 168.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment